Posted By Remote Techs On 04-April-2022
Gone are the days when you would miss important calls due to a busy tone or staticky calls when speaking with a customer. Now, Certified 3CX VoIP Phone Support In Los Angeles phone systemsare a full-blown communications platform. It allows employees to communicate using several channels and devices on a single integrated phone system no matter where they are.
If you are still using an outdated phone system, it’s time to upgrade. Remote Techs offers hosted and on-premise certified 3cx VoIP phone systems and support in the Los Angeles and surrounding counties.
If you already have an existing VoIP system and are not getting the service or support you need, get in touch with us for a comprehensive quote to replace your troubled system.
What and how Certified 3CX VoIP Phone Support in Los Angeles works?
3CX is a PBX-based (Private Branch Exchange) developed on the SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) standard. It enables extensions to make calls through the PSTN (Public Switch Telephone Network previously known as Ma-Bell) or through VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services.
This system offers complete communications including phone service, video conferencing, instant messaging, text chat, voicemail, fax and more. This system supports almost every common platform such as Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android devices. Users can easily log into this software from anywhere on the globe.
McDonalds, Pepsi, American Express and several popular companies worldwide are using this multi-award solution.
Why choose a Certified 3CX VoIP Phone Support in Los Angeles for making your remote work easier?
Working from remote has become much easier with the 3CX VoIP phone system. The modern office will enjoy the benefits of this system’s mobility features to improve employee’s productivity and customer service.
Improve communications, reduce costs and save time all with the Certified 3CX VoIP Phone Support in Los Angeles.
Are your still confused? Here are some convincing reasons:
#1 – Easy Installation & Management
As a software-based system, 3CX can be easily installed on every device you want. It allows you to seamlessly continue your communication strategy from the office to on-the-go. This system is fully integrated with Android and iOS platforms as well as connected directly from your desktop computer.
This phone system allows you to keep all the contact details of your business directory in one central place. It means you can easily access the data you need from your desk or a private island.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with Certified 3CX VoIP Phone Support in Los Angeles:
- Easy to integrate pre-configured templates with reliable SIP providers
- Plug & Play integration of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Overlook interworking problems with 3CX tested IP Phones
- Latest security features including intuitive updates and worldwide IP blacklist
- Easy to install in the Cloud or on-premise on all operating systems
Through the modern, automatic management system, you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Update IP Phone firmware
- Rearrange & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Import or delete all contacts at once
- Perform server-side CRM integrations
#2 – Deploy On-Premise Or In The Cloud: The Choice Is Yours
Whether you want a remote working environment or prefer to keep everything contained in one space, Certified 3CX VoIP Phone Support in Los Angeles is the right solution for you.
As a software-based system, Certified 3CX VoIP Phone Support in Los Angeles can be integrated on the private cloud. It provides you the chance for true mobility when it comes to your communications or in-house projects. With the increasing flexibility of daily work life, you can deliver your best without worrying about getting in touch with your clients when you are not present in the workplace.
#3 – Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX’s built-in security has been exclusively designed to protect your system from threats.
- Enhanced secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklist of SIP threatening techniques
- Worldwide IP Blacklist automatically updated for joining PBXs
- Encrypted voice traffic through SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Innovative VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic flipping for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured through HTTPS
#4 – Apps & Features
With 3CX VoIP phone system, you can work from anywhere you want without hassle. Customers can quickly reach you directly from your website by using the 3CX Live Chat & Talk plugin.
- Easy download and installation 3CX apps on all platforms (Android/iOS)
- Easy to Use Windows Softphone
- User-friendly WebRTC Softphone
- 3CX Live Chat & Talk
Why Choose Remote Techs for Certified 3CX VoIP Phone Support in Los Angeles?
At Remote Techs, we are certified 3CX partner in Los Angeles and provide a VoIP phone support to offer convenience and flexibility to your business. Here are some reasons why you should go with us for ongoing phone system support and maintenance solutions:
- 100% Uptime Guarantee
- 24/7 Support And Assistance
- Transparent Reporting
- Help-desk for professional and proactive IT support
If you want to know more about Certified 3CX VoIP Phone Support in Los Angeles for support and maintenance solutions, you can contact our experts today!
Also for any IT support and Services near Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Encino, Tarzana and Malibu, you can contact Remote Techs.