Managed IT Services
Managing Your Network Remotely
With our proprietary remote management tools, we have the ability to securely monitor all aspects of your network on a minute-by-minute basis. By installing and using our software and hardware within your network, we can track connectivity, disk usage, data backup, virus software, desktops, and even printers. If an issue arises, we’ll be able to notify you immediately and work to resolve the difficulty.
If you are still wondering if remote network monitoring is right for your company, take a look at what peace of mind this service can provide for you:
- 24×7 monitoring means someone always knows what is going on with your network.
- Notification when a warning or failure threshold is passed.
- Current and historical status of the network, available from anywhere via a web interface.
- An insurance policy that provides your organization with network insurance for as low as $3.62 per day.
Failure Resolution and Downtime Prevention
- Ability to project/prevent failures and system maintenance.
- The ability to diagnose problems quickly.
- Faster response to a failure, including lessened time for troubleshooting.
- Less frustration and user level troubleshooting prior to finding a problem and contacting support.
Availability and Performance Reporting
- Service History Reports
- Availability Reports
- Notification Reports
- Multi-Device response reports
- Service level compliance
- Capacity planning
Four Support Options to Choose From
As a Remote Techs client, you’ll have several different levels of remote management to choose from:
- Monitoring Only
There is no pre-determined support response. The service is monitored, available on the dashboard and in reports. This is for non-critical services.
- Business Hours Support, Phone Call
When a service fails within business hours, we call to inform the designated contact person. We will not start working on the problem until we receive authorization.
- Business Hours Support, Pre-Authorized
When a service fails within business hours, we immediately begin working to resolve the problem, including notifying the contact person.
- 24×7 Support, Pre-Authorized
When a service fails at any time, we immediately begin working to resolve the problem, including notifying the contact person.
- To become a Remote Techs client or to get more information, call us today at 626.398.4004 to get started today!